Saturday, July 9, 2011

Elvis Xavier Ontiveros II has arrived!

My beautiful son Elvis Xavier Ontiveros II has arrived!!
He was born June 30 2011 @ 9:58 am
weigh: 8.8
length: 22 1/2 inches
My water broke at 7 am, i got ready to a shower and was of to the
hospital. i had a schedule c-section for July 7th because he was
breech. i guess my son was tired of waiting and came a week early.
Here i am at the operating table with my husband, i cant believe
how fast it all went. all those months of waiting and it was over with
in hours.
i know all mothers say this but he is the most beautiful baby
i have ever seen!! i am so in love and looking at his face
warms my soul!!

1 comment:

  1. My nephew is adorable. I have been wanting to go visit you giys. I will go tomorrow. You guys are going to be wonderful parents. I'm truly happy for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete