Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Our Christmas photo!

Our little family picture!
We had our wonderful friend come
take our pictures, we is wonderful at
what he does. i am so in love with the
pictures!! aahhh

baby Elvis with his cousin little
Frankie! love my boys


best present ever!!

My husband dressed up at

Santa, and carried our present

in our home.

can you see our Elf in the back?

We have yet to name it...what should we

name him.


Sweet smile! i was so glad to have our

elf in Elvis first Christmas photo.

My favorite picture i am so

in love with this picture!

How good does my Christmas tree

look!



This is such a adorable picture,

there is no word to describe what i feel when i see

this photo.

last picture with mommy!





















1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. So nice. My nephews are adorable!

    ReplyDelete