Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter at the Ontiveros.
 This Easter I had my family over as well as some friends.
 Here is Elvis with Grama's gift.

 little Kaitlyn (6) it was her birthday!
 Desiree (11)
 My little family, it was so hot. in the 80's.
Frankie (4)
 Baby Elvis (9 months)
 i went crazy taking picture of him...
 Sweet baby love...
 Ricky (5)
 Baby Lauren (2) my sister had both her girls on the same day, four years apart.
My brother law and Kaitlyn.
 My sweet boy!

                                                  My sisters...Nancy, me, Gladys and Ruth





 My tias love me! my sisters and Elvis.
The kids place setting.


 The babies went first Elvis and Lauren.

 got one mama!
 look mama!

 i see more 


 ohh look more eggs in her basket.
 hehehe

 you don't mind sharing right? Sweet baby Lauren 

  with my grama


                                                                         mama loves you so much...

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com .

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete