Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Elvis's Birthday Party Part II

Our sweet friend is a great photographer and took these pictures at Elvis's party. way better then my pictures  and he took pictures of all the things i missed because i was too busy running around. 
 The cake was still inside since it was so hot outside. 
 My sweet sister Ruth make these cookies! thanks Nina
 My sister in law made these cupcakes and i bought the toppers on Etsy.
  strawberry lemonade anyone...
 love this vintage toy...
 i made these clouds and bought the planes at hobby lobby.
 My sister in law Belinda made Elvis this pinata, she did an amazing job.




 Made this Banner myself using my cricut.
 A year ago...my sweet love 
My sweet son a year later.
 My boys and I.
 love you both.
 totally love this picture....
 This is hands down my favorite picture...Elvis and Nina.
 love...
 mommy and elvis...
with is grandparents...his other grandparents where there in spirit from heaven,
miss you mom and dad.
 Frankie tinny
 The birthday boy taking a break from the jumper and having some milk 
with his aunt Gladys.
 My son is just too cool for school. 
 back to the jumper....
 he loved it!
 hanging with daddy.
 cousin Ricky..
 i made him his birthday hats! i learned to sew. hehehe


Thank you Sothearith for the pictures, the birtday boy loves you. 

preview of my buffet table, our family pictures coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment