Monday, July 2, 2012

Elvis's First Birthday Party!


This weekend we celebrated Elvis's Birthday! My little man turned 1 on Saturday and we had our party on his actual birthday!

 I totally love anything vintage! So Vintage Biplanes was the theme.
 My little man with his smash cake and table!

 Here is Elvis with his nina (godmother) She did so much to help us out with this 
party! Can't thank you enough! thank you sis you are the best sis and nina ever.
 with his tio Enrique
 Elvis with my sister and I. 
 Photo booth!






 Our little Guest!




Our little Family!





I wanted to thank all our Guest for joining us and Celebrating our sons first birthday! We are glad you where able to join us in his very special day, special thanks to our wonderful families for all your help! we couldn't do it with out you all! thanks a million. 

p.s if anyone has pictures of in the photo booth please send them to me, so i can add them. 

Gracias
The Ontiveros 
Elvis, Jennifer and Elvis II.




No comments:

Post a Comment