Thursday, July 26, 2012

Romance Writers of America Convention

When I told my friends is was going to a book convention, i received a "nerd alert" text. 
Hehehe what can i say i love romance novels. Like i total my friend "i love, love". 
My family would say i am in love with love. ha 
Nora Roberts had a huge line, so we thought it would be better to go visit the 
other authors and come back if we got luck and the line died down, and sure enough it did.
She had already sold out of books but i got a picture. =] She looked amazing. me? 
not so much. 
As soon as we walked in i made a run for Sylvia Day, the creator of Gideon Cross.
She was super sweet, i got two books one for me and one for my 
sister who was stuck in traffic. Good thing I did her books sold out too.
Here are some of her other books. 
I may or may have not been stocking Sylvia Day. I may have gone back
twice to get a new picture, my hair was a mess. The life of a stay at 
home mom, sometimes you can flat iron your hair other days you 
look like hot mess in front of your favorite authors. ohh the life.
But the best part was to know Gideon was sending his love. 
ah Mr. Gideon Cross I need my fix soon Sylvia, October seems life times away. 
 Here are my summer reads, well for a week or two. 

 I totally love this! ha! so true. 
(Rebecca Zanetti)
As we were walking away i notice this book, i had to stop and meet they author. She was super sweet and friendly. So i bought the book then she told me it's a series. oops this is the forth book. 
i guess i need to buy the rest. i love her note. hehehe 

 The book is the Hunted By Rebecca Zanetti. 

(Mary Kay Andrews)
Ok so as we were walking all over i notice, this book and thought to myself, 
omg i know i have seen this book but where...ohh yeah Target my favorite store. 
So i went over and talked to Mary and got my booked signed. 
She was extremely nice and funny. 
( with Simone Elkeles)
 So my friend Maria loves this series and we had to stop by and 
get her book signed. i was just being a wing women when she asked me if 
i wanted a picture and poster. i told her sure. she was super funny. 
i told her i loved her fascinator  and she told her her kids aren't very 
fond of it. She lives in Chicago so California was far enough so she 
could wear it. (she got it in Paris) 
 Maria and I at the end of the convention. 
 With her favorite Author Tina Folsom.

So that's all folks 
over and out. 
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment