Monday, August 20, 2012

The Last Song...


The Last SongThe Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I totally loved this book, when i heard they where making it into a movie i was so happy until i found out Miley was Ronnie, ohh no.

a I felt a great connection with Ronnie, i felt like Mr. Sparks had taken some pages out of my life. I was Ronnie, except i was not a disrespectful girl to my parents. i cried and cried at the end of this book and was glad Ronnie had some redemption with her dad, I think Will was such a wonderful young man, smart and kind.

i was so sad when Ronnie's dad (Steve) passed away, i felt the pain Ronnie did, so much of her feeling where my feeling when my parents passed away, i was happy that Ronnie got to spent some good quality time with her dad before he passed. Something i didn't get to do with my parents. A beautiful book that while pull at your heart. I love how much Ronnie matured and became a better person.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment