Monday, September 10, 2012

Ariana's bachelorette day 1

This weekend we headed to Las Vegas for Ariana's ( my beautiful cousins) bachelorette!
My cousin is getting married next month so she invited her closest friends and
cousins to celebrate.
 She rented a van and we drove to LV, which is about 4 hours away. 
Here is our sexy van...Diva!
My sister and SIL which is basiclly my sister.
( top: Gladys and Ruth, Bottom: Madonna and i)


 We had to suites at the Venetian, we got there early, we were waiting for the rest of the girls, so my cousin, sisters and i headed to the pool to relax and have lots of girls talk. i love these ladies. 

We played games, i hosted one and won one. We has such a great time! Then we went out to gamble, when to sleep at 3!

Thanks all for day #1!

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment