Friday, September 21, 2012

Awkward. Season finale Recap

So Miss. Jenna Hamilton made her choice and she picked Matty!!
Woohoo for us Team Matty! 
What a hottie that Matty! Besides, the hotness 
i really feel he had a better connection with Jenna.
Sure, he made a mistake but we all make them.
They are just better for each other plus, Jenna was
always super jelly when anyone tried to get with him.
She was NOT over him. Sorry Jake fans

Oh Sadie, the mean girl you love to hate. 
This may or may have not been my phrase all summer. 
In both Spanish and English, with lots of neck roll and sassyness. 
I think i drove my family crazy! 
I had my husband saying it and a few other amigos. 
"you have to be cruel to be kind."-Sadie 

Omg when she said this i couldn't stop laughing as a Mexican american
i was not offended at all. I thought it was hilarious. 
But that's just moi. 
i must admit if someone ever told me 
that i would give then a good peace of my mind. 
De nada!
My favorite character is Val! omg she is so hilarious.
 Everything that comes out
of her mouth is genius. 
The writing for this show is amazeballs. 
Growing up I always wanted to be a school counselor. lol 
My school counselor was amazing but not as cool as
Valerie! ha 



let's get down to the nettigritty! 
The season finale was last night and i was so 
excited! 
1. Jenna picked Matty! I was so happy! 
2. Jenna and Tamara are going to Europe!
(The girls have a party to celebrate!)
 Lucky girls until Tamara 
finds out Jake took the last spot. 
She has a break down Tamara style ( dramatic).
3. All of the sudden Jake is a player lol,
he is the new Matty. All the girls want to be 
with him. he tries to hide from Lissa then
ends up in Ming's car, where Tamara is crying.
then one thing leads to another and they 
are making out! omg see this is why Jake 
and Jenna didn't belong together. he didn't
really love Jenna. If he loved her he wouldn't have made out 
with her bestie! Just sayin'.
4. We find out who is Jenna's Secret commentator 
Clark! 
5. Speaking of Clark if you don't watch this show, then you 
don't know he is Jenna's Gay friend. 
Sadie has been horrible to Clark, she outed him. 
So revenge was sweet for Clark as Sadie caught him
making out with Ricky (Sadie's Man). 
6. At the end Jenna gave Tamara her place,in order to 
stay with Matty this summer but 
she is still not sure about her and Matty.
ughh 


Well, i will miss this show. 

Jen 


2 comments:

  1. I have seen previews for this show and have wondered if I should watch it. It has looked interesting but I wasn't sure if I wanted to invest the time. Looks like I will have to for sure- it sounds so funny from this post! I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better... I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bonbon,
      it is a great show, i started watching because there was nothing on tv and was hooked! you will laugh you a** off! Thanks for passing by!

      Delete