Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This girls needs a Lake house, like yesterday!

i need a lake house pronto! no need to explain just look at these pictures from my morning walk on Sunday with my sisters and cousin.
 The girls and I woke up at 6:30 am to go for a morning walk.
 Sister Ruth, Sister Nancy and Cousin Ariana..

 My sisters and I.


 So beautiful!
 We left and it was still dawn.
 Love this dock, love the color of the water and dock!

 When the sun started to come out.


 Older sis and I.




 My family!

 "mom can we move here?"
 I am working on it son. ;)


 Today it is raining here in CA.

So i am kinda emo today, 
totally loving this song, i love the whole album.
lady antebellum-Hello World....


Traffic crawls, cell phone callsTop video screams at me through my tinted windows I seeA little girl, rust red minivanShe's got chocolate on her face, got little hands
And she waves at me, yeah, she smiles at me
Well, hello world, how you been?Good to see you, my old friendSometimes I feel cold as steelBroken like I'm never gonna heal
I see a light, a little hole, and a little girlWell, hello world
Every day I drive by a little white churchIt's got these little white crosses like angels in the yardMaybe I should stop on in and say a prayerMaybe talk to God like he is there
Oh, I know He's there, yeah, I know He's there
Well, hello world, how you been?Good to see you, my old friendSometimes I feel as cold as steelAnd broken like I'm never gonna heal
I see a light, a little grace, a little faith unfurlWell, hello world
Sometimes I forget what living's for and I hear my life through my front doorAnd I'll be there, oh, I'm home againI see my wife, little boy, little girlHello world, hello world
All the empty disappears, I remember why I'm hereJust surrender and believe, I fall down on my kneesOh, hello world, hello worldHello world


Such a good song...


Love, 
Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment