Saturday, September 22, 2012

Welcome Home Endeavour!

The Endeavour, moved to one of the finest zip codes around yesterday!
 As a Californian i was very proud and i was brought to tears. 
I was glad to see it in our state. (sorry Texans) 

Flying over the Hollywood sign! 
             Endeavour made it's last and final mission to South California yesterday, 
                            and it was exciting to see it fly over our local land marks.

Flying over the Angels stadium in Anaheim, CA! 
Go Angels! 
Flying over  Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Where the best school 
plays! 

USC or course! 
Fight on! 
Flying over my hometown Long Beach,CA where
the Queen Mary rest. 
P.S if you ever come down to the LBC it is a 
must to visit the Queen Mary, she is fabulous and
other worldly.
Plus she is definitely haunted! 


Flying over California Adventures at Disneyland.
I love Disneyland, there can be a 10 Disneylands
around the world but our Disneyland in California 
was the first one! Where Mr.Disney's dreams 
began. i love this place. 


This is what was posted outside of the entrance at
the Disney parks.


I didn't get to see it fly by but lots of family member did and sent me their photos.

My sister Ruth lives in the OC and took this 
picture from her office. In Costa Mesa,CA


My sister in law Madonna was at school and took this 
picture from Downey,CA 

My husband is the funniest person ever, he wanted 
to be part of history too and posted this on instagram. 
lol 
"I see Endeavour"

I was pretty bummed out but i guess, i can wait to see it at the California Science Center soon. 

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment