Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ariana and Roland's Wedding

 This weekend we attend my cousins wedding!
 
Ariana and Roland tied the knot at a
historical building downtown Long Beach,CA
The Ebell Club

 
My nephew and brother in law..
Fonso,Tony and Ricky!



My beautiful sister Ruth and BIL Martin...
We got there early and had time to takes some pictures
This is where my I couldn't hold my tears back,
i was crying, beautiful to see my uncle walk
his only daughter down the aisle.
Then he reminded me of my father and how
luck she is to still have him there for this
special moment.
 

 
The vows!
 
She said i do!
 
Mr. and Mrs. Abbott!
The flower girl Kaitlyn and Ring Bearer Tony!
 
 
My Desi and I! 
With the husband!
 









 
My favorite picture!All the cousins!
 
Ruth and Desi!
My beautiful cousin!

 
My sisters! i love them so much

 





 















No comments:

Post a Comment