Saturday, October 27, 2012

trunk or treat

Yesterday we attend a trunk or Treat at Elvis Alma mater 
(his Elementary school) lol 
My husband attended Patrick Henry in Long Beach, CA. 
This elementary school is amazing, very competitive and
has an amazing dual immersion program.
hopefully Baby Elvis will attend this school.  
He means monkey business! Ha 
The boys hanging out in the trunk.

We went around to look at some of 
the trunks. omg some where so good!


 looked way better in person!
 This is my favorite! 

love the magic ball!
our friends trunk

 Harvest Festival! 
i love you Elvis.

 i love Halloween!
 My little nieces had their first sleep over at tia Jennie's 
house! We spent some time with Emma 
and then the girls came home.

 I think i can handle 3 little ones pretty well,
i told my husband i think i am really for 
baby # 2. He doesn't agree lol 
i love doing little
girls hair! That's the first thing i did. 
My niece Kaitlyn knows me well
because that is the first thing she asked 
me to do as well. 

Love, 
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment