Thursday, November 15, 2012

My sis Wedding Throw back Thursday!

My sister Gladys got married in March 2010.
 It was a destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
It was a beautiful hot and humid day.

 
My sis and her kiddos!

My curly hair was crazy! i hate you humidity.
My sis and my favorite cousin in the world Alberto.
 
My sisters! Our sister Nancy was pregnant with Lauren and very
close to her due date, so she said in cali.

 My princess
 
 Puerto Vallarta or Vallarta as the locals call it,
is and amazing place. I have been to other beaches
in Mexico but this is the best place by far!
you really feel like you are in Mexico,
not an over priced touristic place.
 
 
Thankful it is only a 4 hour drive from our
home in a small down in Jalisco.
So we just drive down.
Best part is my aunt owns a vacation
home there!
On our way back home (Guadalajara,MX)
We stopped at this amazing place everyone in
our town was talking about. And they where
right! It was so good, and very cheap. Yum
Ah some day I'll go back....
until then all i have are pictures and memories.
 
love,
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment