Thursday, March 28, 2013

Disney California Adventure

Around 2 pm we decided to hop over to
Disney California Adventure.
It has changed so much since it was last there.

While Baby Elvis napped mommy and daddy took pictures.
So happy to be there, it was a beautiful day.
We had lunch while Elvis napped.
I had a turkey leg from the Paradise bay,
Elvis and my sister had a
clam chowder. ew lol
Elvis took a really long nap, we walked around.
We woke him up lol he didn't want him to
miss the anything.



special moment with his nina.




love this picture.


This is when he spotted mater.
 so excited...
When he started talking to him he was a little afraid...
then he warmed up to him.
 hahaha then he didn't want to leave, he kept running back.
hehehe









 


 Omg he was so excited when he saw
lightning McQueen.
 This was his reaction to everything! He is SO funny.
I love his excitement.


 
We also watched the "World Of Color" later on at night, but my
camera was going a little crazy.
My husband and I where talking about
how much we miss Fantasmic, nothing compares
to the original, hopefully they bring it back
soon.
Overall be had a great day, both Elvis's
did great. Elvis was a joy to watch take it
in a little more this time around.
I had a fab birthday.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment