Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Birthday wish list...

 My birthday last year with my
amor.
This year on my actual birthday, I'll be here
with my boys and my sister Ruth.
This is out first time going as a family.
=)

My birthday is right around the corner.
always make a list for my family. 
so here it is.

My birthday wish list:
1. a mint purse or caramel. 



2. Monogrammed shirt and hat
Love this in teal hat and gray stitching, 
shirt in L gray and stitching in seafoam 
JOM
Here

3. monogrammed Hat

found HERE.
initial JOM
4. Monogrammed shirt 

in large white shirt.
stitching hot pink.
initial JOM
5. Amazon gift card for my new tablet. (thanks Hubby)
I need new books 

6. Monogram necklace in gold
 I really really want this.
JOM
here





6. Flats in Green Canvas in 8.5
Nine West

7. Maxi Dress from Target XL.
here

8. Cardigan at Target
this color or black.
XXL
here
9. Express jeans size 14 short
here

Or what ever you think i need or want.



Thanks sis and hunny!

Gracias
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment