Monday, July 15, 2013

Cory Monteith...

 
Wow anyone who knows me knows I have been a
big Glee fan since the beginning. I was completely shocked
Saturday night when I heard the horrible news.

I can't believe it, he seemed like such a warm caring
guy. I totally loved him on glee, his character
didn't know what he wanted to do with his life and
I can totally identify with him, when everyone around you knows what they want and your kind of lost. 

everytime I watched his interviews
he seemed so sweet. He will truly be missed. Glee will
not be the same without him, too young.
My heart goes out to his family and friend, especially
Lea and his mother.
As a person who has lost her parents
I know that
the road up ahead is not easy.
may they find peace in their hearts.
May god help them heal and cope 
With their lost.
Cory is now with your heavenly father.
May he rest in peace.
 
One of my favorite songs from Glee, so sad to listen to know.
rest in peace.
Love this GLEEK
Jennifer
 



No comments:

Post a Comment