Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

We had a great forth this week.
I saw this on pinterest and had to make it for 
my boys.
 My little monkey loves taking out the flag 
every morning, so today was super special.
in his undies and all.

We spent the day at my sisters house,
the men grilling and the girls talked. 
My king, my everything. The man i trust and love. 
My sis putting in her yummy potatoes. 
 Elvis and his beloved nene.
The babies enjoying the pool.
A fourth of jolly must, watermelon
jello, and a trifle.


Sweet little stuff...

The kids had a blast with the water guns and pool.
Great food, great company!
Happy Birthday America!
The land of the free because
of the brave!
 
Thanks to all the men and women
who risk their life for our
freedom.
I know freedom isn't
Free and we are thankful
for their sacrifices.
 
Love,
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment