Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Honey we are going to Disneyland...Surprise!

Wednesday night my husband tells me:
"I have to tell you something.
Honey we are going to Disneyland...Surprise!"
 
Omg what!?! when?
"mmm Friday"
Oh my god Elvis, I didn't even
get a chance to order a shirt
for Elvis.
He was planning on telling me
Friday morning but thankfully
his mom told him that wasn't the
best idea, she need time to get things
together for the baby and get her hair done.
My MIL knows me well thank you!
 
(been crushing on this dumbo hat but can't justify buying it. love my sons
hat, this two year old birthday hat)
but when my husband says lets go to Disney. well we go.
He really doesn't like to go, my father in law worked  20 plus
years for Disney.
My husband is 1 out of 9 kids, so he is
burnt out. 
Our little family.
He loves Disney so much,
it's In his blood I guess. 
 We took our niece Desi aka our daughter with
us. She is such a wonderful young lady.
She loves Elvis and is a great help.
My favorite ride! Elvis sat it out lol.
Love these three kids.

My boys.
Desi is a very bright young lady, she loves cheer,
the green club and school.
She has dreams of attending USC, and
becoming a lawyer.
We had to stop by and take a picture
with Honor Sonia Sotomayor.
A true inspiration for a Hispanic girl
everywhere. 
Me with my favorite president JFK.
Disney really does bring out your inter child. Seeing my almost 13 niece
wave at all the characters. Reminded me that she still has a little girl 5 year old
in there. The imagination of Walt Disney inspired her.










 

 




 We had so much fun!


My favorite picture of the day,
Thanks hunny for having a photo
shoot with him while Desi and
I went on Soarin' over California.
Thanks for taking is amor,
Maybe we'll go for Halloween
and Christmas. ;)
 
Love,
Jen

 


No comments:

Post a Comment