Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lea is so Brave....

 
So today Ms. Lea Michele attended the
Teen Choice Award to receive her award
but was there to personally thank everyone
for showing her so much love and support
after Cory's death.
 
I am truly amazing by her strength,
bravery and class.
She is handling thing with such
grace and class.I would have lost my mind.
I have always loved her and now I
love her more. I have so much respect
for her.
 
Here is what she said while fighting back her tears.
 
"I just wanted to be here to personally thank all of you and tell everyone out there how much your love and support has meant to me over these past difficult few weeks. Not that I had any doubt before, but you guys are most certainly the greatest fans in the world,"

"I wanted to dedicate this award to Cory," she said. "For all of you out there who loved and admired Cory as much as I did, I promise that with your love, we're going to get through this together.
"He was very special to me and also to the world. And we were very lucky to witness his incredible talent, his handsome smile and his beautiful, beautiful heart. So whether you knew him personally or just as Finn Hudson, Cory reached out and he became a part of all of our hearts. And that's where he'll stay forever."

 
Wow we love you Lea!
 
love,
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment