Monday, December 9, 2013

North Pole Breakfast 2013

This weekend we had our north pole breakfast,
my sister was out of town last week so we waited
for her kiddos to join us.
 I picked up Desi and Valerie from the
movies on Friday and the kids slept over.
 My Christmas theme is gingerbread,
my house is full all gingerbread.
So this was an easy NPB. =]
 We had French toast stick and the adult
had breakfast croissant.
Then lots of snacks and treats
for the kids.
The kids had a great time,
they watched the Elf movie.


 All the babies, we missed Frankie and Fonso.
 

 My little monkey was so excited to see all of
his cousins.



Elvis's peace sign. lol
He had a great time.
after breakfast and a power
nap we went to Mass for the
second week of Advent!
Can't wait for Christmas!
 
Love,
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment