Monday, March 10, 2014

Wedding Bells....


Well i have been MIA....i have been so busy.
I have been taking RCIA classes at my local
parish Tuesday and Sundays. 

My husband and I have been married for 5 years. 
We did not get married in the Catholic Church,
i didn't have all my sacraments and my 
husband wanted to give me the wedding of my 
dreams. We had a small wedding at home, 
with our immediate family.  

My husband would always tell me, we
will get married through the catholic church in 
five years. I would say ya sure we will.
Well it is finally happening. Almost 
six years later but it is happening. 
Elvis and i are getting married on
September 5,2014. 
I am so glad to have god in my heart
and found my religion again. Going 
to RCIA has made me a better person. 
Since I accepted god in my life
things have been falling in place. 
It was been a long journey but i am
proud to say that i am a practicing Catholic.
I am a follower of Christ. and i can do all
through Christ.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment