Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter Vigil

This pass weekend i received 4 sacraments, 
Saturday morning we met at 10 am at my local 
church. We had rehearsal. Then i went home to meditate
and pray.
 Reconciliation
My priest called me around 4 to tell me that i need to go to confession.
Since i was receiving a conditional baptism, i had to 
go. It was a wonderful moment and made me feel
like i had a ton of weight lift on my shoulders. 

With my sister in law/sponsor,
Thank you for taking this journey with
me.

With some of my classmates, class is still not
over until mid May.


It was a beauty Mass Easter Vigil, my favorite
part was how everyone had a candle, after Father
Larry lit the Easter candle, everyone lit their candle
from the Easter candle.
We went inside the church and it was completely
dark, but pew by pew the candles where
being lit.
We truly are the light of Christ.

                    Galatians 5:22                   
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness
 Our Teachers..

With my little family.
 
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God, and whoever loves the father loves the son. - 1 John 5:1
 
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment